JUMIA SPECIAL

JUMIA

Sunday 25 September 2016

Phyno and olamide palaba in fada fada


Have a great week! Something to make you smile
Olamide was raping and Phyno kept
quiet until olamide blowed out an

atomic lie. *I buy motor i travel go
obodo oyibo *Na private jet remain 4
me baba u knw *okwudili biko bia na
ebe a take me photo *E no easy to the chill with governor ambode *Na father
figure the governor e be to me o
*Since ah lost my daddy na him don
adopt me o *As ah conner d place
wen owu dey hug me *Right about
now all the chicks dey sit down with me *I thank jehovah agu na eche mba
aka nchawa o *Na pounds and dollars
me nd my guys dey take shower o.
PHYNO couldn't withhold the Lie's anymore and he shouted ​JESUS!!!​ ......
How many of u noticed that...?😀

2 comments:

  1. Lmao.. Really true.. Need more of dis REB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This got me laughing as I had to listen to the song again to hear!JESUS!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section. We hope you do patronize us.